- 1 How do I email AIG?
- 2 Is AIG the same as American General Life?
- 3 How do I find my AIG account?
- 4 What happened to American General Life Insurance Company?
- 5 What did AIG do wrong?
- 6 How do I contact the American general?
- 7 Is American general a good life insurance company?
- 8 Is US a life AIG?
- 9 Is AIG owned by China?
- 10 How do I cash out my AIG life insurance policy?
- 11 What is an AIG?
- 12 What is an AIG instant access account?
- 13 Who bought out Life of Georgia Insurance?
- 14 Who bought out American General Life Insurance Company?
- 15 When should you obtain life insurance?
How do I email AIG?
Still Need Help?
- For bill pay, account support, claims, corporate information, or other options.
- Email: [email protected] aig.com.
- For U.S. Toll Free: +1 (800) CALL- AIG (or 800-225-5244)
Is AIG the same as American General Life?
American General Life Insurance Company was established in 1960. As American General expanded its national presence and added new financial products and services over the years, the company was acquired by American International Group ( AIG ) in 2001. Get started on your free life insurance quote today.
How do I find my AIG account?
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact AIG Funds Services at (800) 858-8850. Once Registered, you will be able to:
- View your account balance.
- View your recent account activity.
- Request transactions.
What happened to American General Life Insurance Company?
American General Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of New York City-based insurance giant American International Group, is cutting its Brentwood workforce. “AIG is focused on serving the needs of our clients and customers, and we remain committed to the life insurance market and growing our business.
What did AIG do wrong?
AIG had written credit default swaps on over $500 billion in assets. But it was the $78 billion in credit default swaps on multi-sector collateralized debt obligations—a security backed by debt payments from residential and commercial mortgages, home equity loans, and more—that proved most troublesome.
How do I contact the American general?
- AIG Direct Sales. (800) 294-4544. Monday – Friday. 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (PST) Saturday. 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST)
- AIG Direct Customer Service. (888) 517-9797. Monday – Friday. 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST)
- General. Contact Info. AIG Direct. 9640 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 200. San Diego, CA 92123. (858) 309-3000.
Is American general a good life insurance company?
Ratings: American General has received high scores from many rating agencies.
Is US a life AIG?
United States Life Insurance Company of New York is part of American International Group ( AIG ), a multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. US Life is the company responsible for issuing polices to individuals residing in the state of New York.
Is AIG owned by China?
AIG China is the largest wholly- owned foreign Property & Casualty insurer in China.
How do I cash out my AIG life insurance policy?
You do have to pay back the money with interest, though, in order to maintain the full death benefit of your policy. Surrender the policy for its current value. You have the option, with cash value, to surrender your policy and withdraw the total cash value of your policy.
What is an AIG?
State Definition of AIG Students Academically or Intellectually Gifted ( AIG ) students perform or show the potential to perform at substantially high levels of accomplishment when compared with others of their age, experiences or environment.
What is an AIG instant access account?
The Account is an interest earning account in your name. Time to Decide: The Instant Access Account allows you to defer making long term investment decisions and provides time to consider your options.
Who bought out Life of Georgia Insurance?
In May 2005 the Jackson National Life Insurance Company, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential, purchased Life Insurance Company of Georgia from ING Groep N.V. Life of Georgia has approximately 1.6 million policies.
Who bought out American General Life Insurance Company?
The race for scale in U.S. life insurance stepped up Friday, as global insurance giant American International Group reached an agreement to acquire fellow insurer American General Corp. for about $23 billion in stock.
When should you obtain life insurance?
Generally, you need life insurance if other people depend on your income, or if you have debt that will carry on after your death. After all, you don’t want to leave your loved ones without money to live on or on the hook for your credit card debt.